Covid-19 Secure Policy
This information is provided to enable our customers to receive the latest advice and guidance that our business is currently adhering to in relation to Covid-19 (CoronaVirus) and the restrictions that are currently being enforced by government to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees. Please note, we take Covid-19 as a serious risk and take every precaution possible in order to prevent its spread and to ensure that we are adhering to all the expert advice and guidance that is currently available.
In addition, the advice and guidance from experts are changing on an almost hourly basis. We aim to provide our customers with the latest information available and to ensure that we are complying with all the legislation and laws as per our legal obligations as a legitimate business operating within the United Kingdom. Whilst we will do our best to maintain this policy page with the latest information, due to how quickly the situation and guidance can change, we ask that you confirm with the guidance published on the official government guidelines website which can be accessed by clicking here.
During this pandemic, we will be operating differently from normal experience. Please note that the following may apply during your next visit to us:
- We will be asking all guests to maintain a “bubble” within their group, not to socialise with other people in the restaurant.
- We will be asking all guests to refrain from approaching the bar and to call for assistance from a waitress/waiter when required.
- To wear a mask at all times except for when seated at your table.
- To apply hand sanitizer on entry and exit from the restaurant, as well as after any visit to the toilet facilities.
- To keep a distance from other customers that are not within your group “bubble” of at least 1 metre.
- To accept that we are unable to serve customers after 10 pm and that all customers must vacate the premises no later than 10 pm.
- You may be asked to scan-in using the NHS Covid-Secure App. Alternatively, you may be asked for contact details of at least one person from within your group.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time.